Thursday, October 6, 2011

My birthday + Valerie farewell + Eevon farewell

It's time for my birthday 2nd post
celebration at The Hills was on 13th May
on 14th May
we went to Velvet for celebration

As mentioned in my title
besides celebrated my birthday
we also did farewell party for Valerie & Eevon

Valerie the Fui Poh (hahaha...i will be killed!!!)
will be going to Singapore for her living & working life d...
it's time for her to move on into another new environment & new stage
wish her doing well there... (obviously now she's doing very well...envy me...)

Eevon the Hottie
she will be migrating to US
i knew her not very long time
but also wish her doing well & all the best there...

As usual i was late for the party 
p/s: that wasn't my fault 'cos i was not driving & it was Jervis who came late to fetch me & Jun
then when i reached there
they party gone high already...
Valerie was soooo tipsy until "dancing upside down"!!!
hahahaha!!!!
she keep on goyang-goyang her butt (OMG!!!it was sooo funny!!!)

Then for sure i was kena by Debbie
have to "blow" the bottle for few seconds...
omg!!!long time never play this game...
but then i just accept my "punishment" 

That was a happening & great night as usual
love to club with my gals!!!!
frankly to tell...
now we all seldom go out tgt & i really miss them all!!!

Alright...
here's the photos of the HIGH night...

No comments:

Post a Comment