Thursday, May 26, 2011

my new hair

As i've so bored on my long hair d...
and friends around me change their hair style

Like Kiki the Tweety...
she made a big decision & cut her longggg hair one shot!!!
how brave she is...
for me i sure will feel regret cos the hair take time to grow...

And just like J-ye the Minimaos
her long hair had follow her for many years d
but now she also change a really different curly short hair

They make me feel like it's time to change my boring hair
and i finally decided to make it curl & cut it...
but i still don't dare to one shot cut until very short length

I've found some references in magazine
i knew most of the magazine models their hair usually curled by curler
but i would like to change my boring hair style
so i don't care anymore...

I fall into Chikako (Vivi model) hair style...
like her middle length hair & the curly tone...
finally i made up my mind & do it

As what the stylist told me...
Chikako's hair was curled by curler
but he can make similar style as hers...


So now my new hair style is
but...
one thing i feel regret...
.
.
.
.
.
it's very hard to manage the curly hair!!!!!

OMG!!!
i've to spend up to 1 hour to blow it dry & make it curl
if don't manage well my hair will like SHIT!!!
*sigh*
many years didn't do perming d
now i've to learn from head to toe for my curly hair
have to learn the technique to blow nice hair & make it looks pretty 

Especially my hair type is really dry hair type
so after i did the perming
the hair like HAY!!!!
 they look so damage...
it's what i regret on the perming...

But now i decided to learn to blow nice curly hair...
just give some time for my new hair...
I believe that Pretty gals need to be hardworking & put effort on they outlook...

P/S: I can foresee myself will make the hair straight again...LOL!!!!

Next i'm gonna make my hair short until shoulder length...
for me i still love long hair but i believe that my hair will grow longer one day
stay tune!!

No comments:

Post a Comment