Sunday, September 5, 2010

Yes!!!i can finally leave...

Yes!!!
i got it...
and now i can shout out loud loud & tell everyone that i'm gonna LEAVE~~!!!

This is the only place that i can express myself & my own feeling...
i don't care whether is some spies are reading or not
i don't care it anymore
cos i can finally leave this company...
am not condemning about my current company
as previous post...
it's my boss' fault...

Alright...
i don't wan talk much about the BITCH d...
just too happy wanna shout here...

I've signed my offer letter for the new job...
and my joining day will be 1st of next month
hope everything goes smooth...
*Pray hard...*

Now what i have to do is writing a resignation letter
and clear all the replacement & annual leave
then i will be set free~~!!!

Just google & search for the letter sample & template
then i come out with this...
just change the name & company =P
i don't care...
cos everyone is doing so...

Here it is:

I am writing to you today to officially tender my resignation from XXX effective Friday, September 10 2010.

I never thought I would ever leave such a great company as XXX, but when the opportunity arose to own and I simply had to take advantage of going for my career advancement.


I cannot say enough wonderful things about XXX, about all the people I’ve encountered in my years of service with the company, and especially about you and all the others on the team. Your leadership has taken us all to new levels, and I have appreciated all your personal and professional advice over these two years. It's my hope that we will stay in touch as I begin this new chapter in my life.


If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know. I would be glad to help however I can.

Alright...
That's all for my letter...
Thanks!!!
 
 
--
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment