Thursday, December 17, 2009

The truth of Ageing

Suddenly 感觸良多
have the feels like am getting older & older...
time passes fast...


saw lotss of wedding photos in FB
frens around getting married...
when is my turn??
but i seems like havent prepare myself for it...
cos for me, AM STILL YOUNG
but, have to accept the truth of ageing...


the truth is:
am not tat young anymore
am in the age of marriage
am an adult tat can be a mummy


Hey...
doesn't it seems too fast???
i dun mean tat he's not the right one...
just...
i just graduated & start my job...
important is the MONEY
for me,
i havent save enuff of money
i havent achieve anything in my job...
for him as well...
i wan him to be more mature & prepared


we have our promise with each other
frankly to tell, am looking forward to stay as long as i can wif him
(just dun wan to let him go)


my dear,
i will promise u tat i will be well-prepared in someday
i will wait for u...
i will work hard in this relationship


oklar, just accept the truth
i know am NOT THAT YOUNG!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment